Law Gazette - Headlines https://www.lawgazette.co.uk
- Cyber incident: Top conveyancer says completions starting to happen againon November 28, 2023 at 4:36 pm
ONP Solicitor working round-the-clock on manual processes for concluding deals.
- Struck off solicitor and unregistered barrister disbarredon November 28, 2023 at 4:14 pm
Lawyer struck off in 2020 has now been disbarred after failing to notify the Bar Standards Board.
- Solicitor rebuked for losing independence in support of clienton November 28, 2023 at 3:51 pm
Cambridgeshire solicitor made assertions which were not arguable to opponent.
- Veteran barrister reprimanded for raising hand in Nazi saluteon November 28, 2023 at 12:31 pm
'Seriously offensive' conduct occured after magistrate raised issue following conclusion of trial.
- SRA to charge two firms over ‘abusive litigation’on November 28, 2023 at 12:13 pm
Regulator defends lack of action on SLAPP cases nearly two years after warning on conduct of disputes.
Thank you very much for the way you have handled the whole business - i'm sure you made it very easy for me and it was lovely for me to have someone I like so much and trust completely look after my interests
Thank you for the way you explained the problems that might occur, and the very efficient way you dealt with them - I have recommended you to all my friends - so watch out for the rush!
You are such a brilliant and professional solicitor and a kind and loyal man
I have been delighted with your services, your courtesy, your speed, thoroughness and efficiency throughout this process. You are without doubt, the most impressive conveyancing solicitor I have ever dealt with (and there have been quite a few over the years!) and I thank you very much for all your hard work on my behalf